Turbo I Chain Cutter
This innovative, highly reliable and efficient product offers superior drive and thrust. The chain retainer is driven by a high performance turbine thus achieving unsurpassed results in the removal of roots, grease and mineral deposits from 4” – 8” pipelines.
- Can be used in difficult pipe that has drop joints and offsets etc...
- Low maintenance (lubrication is not necessary)
- Easy and fast changeable chain retainers
- Capable of being used with recycled water
- Reduced water consumption
- Reduced operating costs
- For removing extensive root growth and total blockages. Also, for removing obstructions such as calcium, grease, scale and crust.
- Capacity : min. 50 l/min, (11 gpm) at ca. 100 bar (1400 PSI)
- Material : st. steel
- WP : max. 280 bar (4.000 psi)
- Connection : ¾“ BSPF, ½“BSPF with adapter : 3/8“BSPF & ¼“BSPF
- Nozzle patern : 3 x M6 pulling . 3 x M6 turbine
- Medium : Recycling – drinking water
- Dimensions : ø 60 x 140 mm. (without centralizer)
- Cleaning area : ø 100 (4") - ø 200 mm. (8")
- Weight : 1,2 Kg
- Complete set with ø 100 mm. chain P/N : 2100