Round jet (drop-inn) nozzles are the most effective nozzles in the high pressure industry, they can be used for different applications and easy mounted in a special nozzle holder (in the most cases no tools needed).
The choice of the nozzle is depended of the experience of the cleaner
Characteristics and advantages:
- High cleaning achievement
- Easily, simply (no tools required to install the nozzle)
- Max. working pressure clearly engraved
- Surface cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Oil and gas platform cleaning
- Ship and container cleaning
- Road cleaning
- Tubing and duct cleaning
- Tank cleaning
- used in different tools.
Technical details :
- Dimensions : ø 8 x ø 12 x 24 mm.
- Material: st. steel vacuüm hardend up to HRC49
- Inlet conus Ra 0.4 μm surface finish who gives the excellent performance.
- Available orifice sizes ø 0,70 - ø 0,75 - ø 0,80 - ø 0,85 - ø 0,90 - 0,95 - ø 1,00 - ø 1,10 ..... ø 5,00 mm.
- Part number : 8/12/24/... (so ø 1,50 mm. Part number : 8/12/24/150)
- Part number new generation with working pressure marking : SJP04 .... (ø 1,50 mm. P/N : SJP04.150)
- Included o-ring, information about spare o-ring click here
- More information about our nozzle holders collection click here
- Flow Stabilizer for Hammelmann® tank cleaning head click here
- Woma® + Falch® Type 4 / Hammelmann® type A / Uraca® type P / Dynajet® type C
To calculate the correct nozzle orifice you can use attached Nozzle Sizing Chart